Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home1/fankar/public_html/wp-content/plugins/vk-post-author-display/view.post-author.php on line 24
Graduated from of Berklee College of Music, Arooj Aftab loves to sing in Urdu but also has English. Arooj Aftab becomes the first Pakistani singer who wins Grammy Award.
Song Mohabbat’s Poetry is written by by Hafeez Hoshiarpuri and Produced and sung by Arooj Aftab
Pakistan’s Music Industry is grooming and taking achievements with serious note.
Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s ‘Intoxicated Spirit’ was also nominated for a Grammy award in 1997 for Best Traditional Folk Album. Same year ‘Night Song’ was also nominated for a Grammy for Best World Music Album but was beaten to the award by The Chieftains’ album Santiago.
Another big achieve for Pakistan was, Rahat Fateh Ali Khan was the first Pakistani to perform at any Nobel Prize concert, when he was invited to the concert at 2014 Nobel Peace Prize ceremony. He performed Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan’s most memorable qawwali “Tumhe Dillagi” and “Mast Qalandar”, and he also sang “Aao Parhao” there.
Mohabbat By Arooj Abtab
On this achievement, Minister for Information and Broadcasting of that time, Chaudhry Fawad Hussain expressed his jubilation over the nomination of Pakistani singer Arooj Aftab for Grammy Award.
Many TV & Film Celebrities expressed there views on this
Hadiqa Kiani tweeted
In this chaotic world, I’m very happy to wake up to the most beautiful news,
Arooj Aftab has won her first Grammy so proud of you. Keep making us proud you rock star!
Mahira Khan said, So so proud! Shine on you crazy star
- Ambreen Imran is a journalist from Lahore, Pakistan. She writes article in different magazines and Newspapers. She is also writing for Fankar Online.
- News2022.11.06Sanam Marvi of Pakistan and Kaka from India has done Gallan Dilaan Diyaan
- News2022.04.10Arooj Aftab becomes the first Pakistani singer to Wins a Grammy for Pakistan
- News2021.05.17After Hira Mani, Alizeh Shah has become Singer
- News2021.02.05I am not on social media, But I’m on social media everywhere. Folk Singer Arif Lohar