Atif Aslam is a Pakistani Actor, top leading singer, songwriter, and composer. He is renowned worldwide for his vocal belting technique. He has recorded numerous songs in Pakistan and India. Although Aslam has performed in Punjabi, Bengali, and Pashto, his primary language the music, is Urdu and Hindi.
Atif was the second singer after Bryan Adams to be permitted to sing in the Dashrath Rangasla National Football Stadium in Kathmandu, Nepal and is known as the first person from Asia. He appeared as a Pakistani team representative at the Sur Kshetra premiere in communication from Dubai, where Pakistani and Indian contestants competed against one another. After gaining all the success.
Atif Aslam is now the highest paid male singer in Pakistan.
Atif Aslam Early Life
Born in Wazirabad, Pakistan, on March 12, 1983, into the Punjabi Muslim Arain family. Before moving to Rawalpindi in 1991 to attend St. Paul’s Cambridge School in Satellite Town, he attended Kimberley Hall School in Lahore.
He moved back to Lahore in 1995, where he attended Divisional Public School and College (DPSC) branch to pursue his education. He then completed his HSSC at Fazaia Inter College from 1999 to 2001 before enrolling at PICS to pursue a bachelor’s degree in computer science. Aslam said that his goal was to play professional cricket.
Atif Aslam’s First Song
On July 17, 2004, Atif released Jal Pari, the first of his collection, which became a huge success. He made his first step forward in the Bollywood music industry in 2005 when Mahesh Bhatt got in touch with him to ask permission to use the song “Woh Lamhey” in his next film, Zeher.
Additionally, several melodic songs by Atif were produced for Bollywood and were very successful. Aslam confidently launched Meri Kahani and Doorie, two solo albums that have been progressively successful in the wake of his massive success with the album Jal Pari.
Brilliant Performances of Atif Aslam
- Along with well-known vocalists Annie Khalid and Rhythm Dhol Bass, Atif Aslam made his first-ever international appearances in Canada and the US. Following that, Atif Aslam gave a solo performance that led to a prominent engagement at the Sovereign Bank Arena in New Jersey. It also featured well-known vocalists like Richa Sharma, Kailash Kher, and Amanat Ali.
- Atif Aslam and Sunidhi Chauhan gave an incredible performance at the Hershey Center in Mississauga, followed by another version at the Oracle Arena in San Francisco.
- He became the first prominent Pakistani performer at an event at the O2 Arena in London. This wonderful musical promotes love, harmony, and unity between Pakistan and India.
- Atif Aslam gave a concert on April 22, 2012, and he performed nonstop for four exhausting hours. He was later welcomed for three performances at the World Trade Center in Dubai in 2012.
Awards And Achievements of Atif Aslam
- In 2008, the Pakistani government awarded him the Tamgha-e-Imtiaz, the fourth-highest civilian honor.
- He has received several Lux Style Awards.
- In 2011, Aslam made his acting debut in the social drama film Bol in Urdu.
- He was mentioned in Forbes Asia’s 100 Digital Stars, released in December 2020.
- On April 19, 2017, Atif Aslam oversaw the 16th Lux Style Awards event. For the first time, Atif was perceived as facilitating the Lux Style Awards’ service.
- Meesha Shafi, Shahi Hasan, and Fawad Khan, together with Atif Aslam, served as judges for a nationwide talent competition hosted by PepsiCo Pakistan. September 2017’s Pepsi Battle of the Bands.
- On November 1, 2017, the “Tajdar-e-Haram” sequel by Atif Aslam reached 100 million views and engagements on YouTube. It ultimately became the first video published in Pakistan to reach a historic milestone.
- He received three honors for his debut single, “Aadat.”
- He was nominated for three more awards and won one for “Tu Jaane Na.”
- “Jeena Jeena” and “Jeene Laga Hoon” received two nominations.
- In 2019, after being named the “Best Singer in Pakistan,” he received a star on the Dubai Walk of Fame. He has been nominated for five Filmfare Awards and has won six Lux Style Awards.
List of Famous and Best Songs Of Atif Aslam
Here are the 20 best songs of Atif Aslam that are based on love, romance, affection, pain, and longing:
- Jeena Jeena (Badlapur)
- Tere Sang Yaara (Rustom)
- Main Rang Sharbaton Ka (Phata Poster Nikhla Hero)
- O Saathi (Baaghi 2)
- Dil Diyan Gallan (Tiger Zinda Hai)
- Kuch Is Tarah
- Tera Hone Laga Hoon (Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani)
- Piya O Re Piya (Tere Naal Love Ho Gaya)
- Tu Jaane Na (Ajab Prem Ki Ghazab Kahani)
- Woh Lamhe Woh Baatein (Zeher)
- Pehli Nazar Mein (Race)
- Dil Meri Na Sune (Genius)
- Pehli Dafa
- Tere Liye (Prince)
- Zindagi Aa Raha Hoon Main
- O’Meri Laila (Laila Majnu)
- Aadat (Kalyug)
- Be Intehaan (Race 2)
How To Contact Atif Aslam For Live Concerts?
Atif Aslam is doing shows, events and concerts all over the world. It’s very easy to be approached and Booked for Events with Fankar Online.
How much does Atif Aslam charge for a show?
Atif Aslam is one of highly paid male singers in Pakistan.
Charges of artist for event, show or concert changes time to time and depends on few factors like how much traveling is require, How they will travel, Stay and Performance Fee. For Exact Charges Feel free to Contact Us