Abrar Ul Haq is Pakistani pop, bhangra, and society musician was born on July 21, 1968. Before beginning his career as a singer, he worked as a teacher in Lahore. Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon’s family is originally from Faisalabad’s Narowal, Pakistan neighborhood. After four years at Sir Syed College in Rawalpindi, he graduated with a bachelor’s degree. He graduated with a Master of Social Science degree from Islamabad’s Quaid-I-Azam University.
From then on, he was a professor at Aitchison College, Pakistan’s most prestigious academic institution. Still, he quickly realized that music was his true passion, and he tried his hand at recording his debut album.
With the release of his first album, Billo de Ghar, in 1995, he launched his singing career. The most well-known tune from that set was “Billo De Ghar.” He became very famous after the release of his first album. He was inspired by the success of the first album to release his second, Majajni, in 1998. Naara Sadha Ishq aey, the most recent collection by Abrar-ul-Haq, was published in March 2007.
Abrar is a native Punjabi speaker. He sings predominantly in that language because it is the primary language of the bhangra genre and the language of Pakistan’s most populous province. He also performs in Urdu. Sanu Tere Nal, his hit tune, was written in English and Punjabi.
Political Career of Abrar Ul Haq
He is also a politician who ran as a candidate for the National Assembly seat representing constituency NA-78(Narowal-II) for the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf in the 2018 election. He is the President of the Youth Wing and the Secretary for Foreign Affairs of the Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf. His present position is Chairman of the Pakistani Youth Parliament.
Sahara for Life Trust
Abrar-ul-Haq isn’t just a musician; he also writes and directs Sahara for Life Trust, a charitable organization that promotes health and education in underserved areas. In 2003, Sahara for Life Trust opened its first large-scale healthcare facility in Narowal to serve the local people who were having trouble transferring patients in critical condition to larger medical facilities in larger urban communities.
Sahara for Life Trust established a therapeutic high school in Narowal in 2016, accepting its first cohort of 100 students. In addition, Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon founded the Shugra Shafi Medical Complex in Narowal.
Amazing Facts About Abrar Ul Haq
- Though Abrar Kahloon’s birthplace was Faisalabad, he spent much of his childhood moving about because his father worked for the government.
- Over 16 million copies of Abrar-ul-debut Haq’s studio album, Billo De Ghar, have been sold worldwide since its 1995 release.
- To conceal his true age, Abrar had never revealed when he first appeared in public. Abrar recently claimed in a meeting that he was born in Narowal in 1968. He has repeatedly claimed that “he was as yet youthful and not so elderly” and “was born during the 1960s.”
- Abrar-ul-Haq Kahloon’s tune “Parveen” was met with criticism. An editorialist named Javed Chaudry chastised him for his unusual use of the common female Pakistani name Parveen.
Achievements of Abrar Ul Haq
- He was honored by the Pakistani government on March 23, 2005, and presented with the
- Tamgha E Imtiaz medal for his contributions to society and the arts through his music.
- In recognition of his efforts to aid victims of the terrible earthquake that struck Pakistan on October 8, he was awarded the Sitara E Eisaar in 2006.
- In 2011, he was appointed to the Organization of Islamic Cooperation as its Humanitarian Ambassador.
Awards of Abrar Ul Haq
- Best Dress (Male) in 17th Lux Style Awards – 2018
- Best Pop Singers in PTV awards – 2004
- Best Singer in Lux Style Awards – 2003
- Best Singer in Lux Style Awards – 2002
- Best Folk Singer in PTV Awards – 2000
Top Songs of Abrar Ul Haq
His top tracks which gained the most success are:
- Nach Punjaban
The list of his albums is as follows:
- Sar Utha Ke – 2010
- Abrar ul Haq Hits 2009
- Nara Sada Ushq Aye – 2007
- Nach Punjaban – 2002
- Kaala Dooriya – 2022
- Insaf Insaniyat Khudari Ka Nizam – 2022
- Udaasi Ki Raatain – 2020
- Chamkeeli – 2019
- Bhabhi (From “Ishq My Religion”) – 2019
- Diamond Ring – Single – 2019
- Mere Rashke Qamar – 2018
- Ferrari – 2018
- Facebook Utte – 2017
- Bekarar 2016
- Sar Utha Kar – 2002
- Billo – 2001
- Tere Rang Rang – 2001
- Sham ho rahi hai – 2000
- Sanu Tere Naal – 2000
- Kurian Lahore Diyan – 2000
- Bai Ja Cycle Te – 2000
- Pak Fauj – 1999
- Nach Lain de – 1999
- Mohabbat – 1999
- Dil Bolay – 1999
- Choor – 1999
- Bolian – 1999
How To Book Abrar Ul Haq For Events?
Bhangra King Abrar Ul Haq is available for Evens and Concerts, and is very easy to be approached and Booked for Events with Fankar Online.
How much does Abrar Ul Haq charge for a show?
Abrar Ul Haq is a versatile singer of Pakistan.
Charges of artist for event, show or concert changes time to time and depends on few factors like how much traveling is require, How they will travel, Stay and Performance Fee. For Exact Charges Feel free to Contact Us